WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you visit our website you may provide us with two types of information:
- • personal information you provide to us on an individual basis during registration; and/ or
- • information our website uses collected as you and others browse our website.
We maintain the highest standards of security, however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our website. Any information you submit is sent at your own risk. Once we have received your Information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access. Similar to other commercial websites, our website uses a technology called "cookies" (see explanation below, "What Are Cookies?") and web server logs to collect information about how our website is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our website, and the websites visited just before and just after our website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site's computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
HOW DO WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM COOKIES?
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US?
We, and other members of the Zizzi group of companies use your Information in the following ways:
- • to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- • to pass your information to other companies in the Zizzi group to supply goods, services or information requested by you and we may pass your information to them for this purpose;
- • to notify you about changes to our service;
- • in accordance with your authorisation at the point of registration;
- • if you have given your consent at the point of registration, to contact you with information about products, services and special offers that you request from us, or that we feel may be of interest to you or to ask you to participate in one of our customer satisfaction surveys. We may pass your information to carefully selected third party Organisations only:
- • if we buy or sell any business or assets in which case we may disclose your information to the seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- • if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Email is not recognised as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
You may request access to all your information that we collect online and maintain in our database by writing to us at the following address: Data Controller, Gondola Restaurants Limited, Zizzi, 4th Floor, 2 Balcombe St, London, NW1 6NW We are entitled to charge a reasonable fee for this service.