January 1, 2012
31 Reasons To Love January – #1
1. WE’LL HELP CURE THE HANGOVER…
2012. Fresh start? Probably not for most of you waking up on the 1st January. Dehydrated, starving, slightly paranoid, a little bit panicky, opened your wallet only for 5 pricey bar receipts to fall out. In other words massively hungover? Gotcha. Totally understood. Well, we’re on hand to give you 5 tips to make sure 2012 kicks off in the right way. Don’t worry about it…it’s just the kind of people we are.
1. Milk it like you’ve never milked it before – As long as you play the ‘I’m feeling awwwwwful’ card more convincingly than anybody else, miracles will happen. You watch. Your mum, dad and/or partner will come round in no time and before you know it they will all be at your beck and call to guide you to a perfect recovery with unlimited amounts of water, cups of tea and toast. Perfect. Before you know it you’ll be getting more people saying “Awww bless you” than you can shake a very drunken stick at. Now get that milking hat on!!
2. Fill that belly of yours – Predictable yes, but seriously…visit Zizzi. Why? Well we can promise you three things. 1) We have supertasty superfood salads that will sort you out in no time. 2) If you’re still feeling ropey on Tuesday, it won’t break the bank at 2 Mains for £12.95 (from 3rd January) and it includes that Zizzi legend…Rustica Pizza! 3) No washing up to do afterwards. Nada. Zilch
3. Hug it out – There are very few things in life better than a hug. A 99 flake, cheese on toast and new socks maybe. But when a hangover is concerned, a hug will go a long long way in getting you back on track. It’s not just us who thinks it…look
4. Hair of the Dog – We’ve all been there and done it. No…not a half pint of warm ale. We say a glass of the bubbly italian stuff (yes…Prosecco) is the way forward. Hair of the dog…in style!
5. One last shot – If all else fails let’s at the very least try and cheer you up. Click here. If this doesn’t put a smile on your face and make you feel at least 50% better, then we give up.