December 14, 2012
Christmas party faux-pas?
Have you disgraced yourself at your office party this year? If so, please share your story with us and you could win a party for 10 at Zizzi. We’ll reward your humiliation…. Simply send your story to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our top tips for Christmas parties – try to avoid the following;
– Letting someone with no sense of humour put together the Pass-the-Parcel parcels. After one layer, there’s your iTunes gift card…they only had enough patience for one round.
– Seating two people next to each other who got together at last year’s Christmas party…then never spoke again.
– If it’s the office Christmas do then sitting next to your boss – the alcohol can never freely flow if you’ve got to be on your best behaviour.
– Serving anything that is one animal inside another animal…especially if you have any friends of the vegetarian persuasion.
– Putting anything on the kids table that’s not plastic or shatterproof. That’s just self-explanatory.
Christmas can be a stressful time of year. The time should be spent strategizing your next shopping trip to cover the maximum number of shops in the minimum amount of time and not worrying about how you’re going to cook for 10 people while remaining calm, cool and collected in front of your guests.
Don’t worry if you haven’t got around to booking your party yet – our Party Planner makes it easier than ever to help things run a little smoother.
And if everyone can’t get together before the New Year, most of our restaurants will still offer Christmas menus until the end of January. To find your nearest Zizzi and speak with someone about your Holiday meal visit www.zizzi.co.uk/venuefinder