April 8, 2014
Explore our NEW Spring Menu
Our new Spring Menu has arrived!
We’ve been scouring the Mediterranean in search of sunny inspiration and have a host of new dishes and fresh flavours that go hand-in-hand with the warmer days that spring has to offer.
First we have our Spiedini (that’s hanging skewers to you and me) which are available in two varieties – Pescatore for lovers of fish and Pollo for the chicken fans out there. Both dishes see a delicious combination of marinated fish or chicken with Mediterranean vegetables, served with Tuscan potatoes and a lemon and white wine sauce.
With the sun starting to shine, our new salads are great if you’re looking for a lighter option. Take the Skinny King Prawn Salad, balancing simple, filling, flavour-packed ingredients with delicious taste and all under 250 calories! It’s a treat you can go can go back to time and time again.
Got a sweet tooth? Don’t worry we’ve got you covered with our new range of Gelato Sundaes curated by our “Queen of Ice Cream” Kitty Travers. The Lemon Meringue Sundae guarantees to give a refreshing citrus hit whereas the Chocolate Toffee Nut Sundae is a sweet treat that will abolish any chocolate cravings.
These are just a few highlights from our new Spring Menu, you can find out more about our other new dishes here.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on all our new dishes, so why not share with us and you could win a meal for four!*
Here’s how to enter:
1. Post on our Facebook wall, tweet or post an Instagram shot with your thoughts on a dish
2. Tag with #ZizziFavourites
3. You’re in to win!
Well pick a winner every week until Friday 25th April, so keep an eye out on our pages to see if you’ve won.
*#ZizziFavourites Competitions Ts&Cs
- This Competition is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over.
- To take part in this competition, simply post on our Facebook wall, tweet or post on Instagram your feedback to one of our new dishes from our New Spring menu.
- To qualify your entry must give feedback on one of our new Spring Menu dishes and include the #ZizziFavourites tag.
- Your entry must not include people for whom you do not have the permission to take a picture for your Competition entry. Where your picture includes people under the age of 18 years, you must have the permission of their parent or guardian to do so.
- This competition is open from 9:00am on 9th April 2014 until midnight 2nd May 2014.
- Winners will be announced on the Zizzi Facebook page (www.facebook.com/wearezizzi).
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree that the Promoter has exclusive and unreserved rights to use their entries in any publicity materials subsequent to the Competition. Furthermore, by entering the Competition, all entrants agree that the Promoter has exclusive and unreserved rights to use their entries in any promotional activity during the running of the Competition.
- There are 4 prizes to be won. The prizes must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions, refunds, transfers, or cash equivalent payment will be allowed. The prizes are 1 x meal for four in the form of a Zizzi Gift Card
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non- transferable.
- If a winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted by the Promoter within seven (7) days of the first attempt to notify them, the Promoter then reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Please note that this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. By entering into this Competition, you acknowledge that Facebook, Instagram and Twitter have no responsibility for this Competition and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Competition.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and submitted entries for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration during and after this Competition.
This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Competition (including the prize).
- The winner will receive their prize no later than fifty-six (56) days after the close of the Competition.
- The ‘Promoter’ is Zizzi, 5th Floor, 2 Balcombe Street, London, NW1 6NW
The Promoter claims full and unreserved copyright to all Competition entries without exception.