September 11, 2014
Get spinning for a chance to win £100 to spend at Zizzi!
We love a good pizza base and even better if there’s a bit of theatre about it!
**THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED**
One of our chefs – fittingly from Zizzi Manchester Spinningfields – Giuseppe is a bit of a dude in the kitchen.
If he’s inspired you to get pizza spinning, show us your skills for a chance to win a £100 Zizzi gift card!*
Here’s how to enter:
1. Knead together your dough (if you haven’t got a recipe see below).
2. Practice your spinning technique and film your best spin (you may need to grab a supportive friend to hold the phone/camera).
4. Impress us and you’re in to win!
We’ll pick a winner on 16th October 2014 so keep an eye out on our pages to see if you’ve won.
For the pizza dough:
250g strong bread flour
15g fresh yeast
130ml lukewarm water
Sprinkle the yeast into the water and combine.
Mix into the flour.
Knead the dough until smooth and elastic.
Shape into a ball, place it in a bowl and cover.
Leave to rise for about 3-4 hours.
After 3-4 hours, knock the dough back and start your spinning!
*Pizza Spinning Competition Terms and Conditions
– This Competition is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over.
– To take part in this competition, simply upload your video to Facebook, Twitter, Vine, Instagram or YouTube and make sure you share with us on our Facebook wall or tweet us the link @WeAreZizzi.
– To qualify your entry must include a video of the entrant spinning pizza dough and be shared on the Zizzi Facebook wall (https://www.facebook.com/wearezizzi/) or Twitter page (https://twitter.com/WeAreZizzi).
– Your entry must not include people of whom you do not have the permission to take a video for your Competition entry. Where your picture includes people under the age of 18 years, you must have the permission of their parent or guardian to do so.
– This competition is open from 12noon on Thursday 11th September 2014 until 12 noon on Monday 15th September 2014.
– Winners will be announced on the Zizzi Facebook wall and Twitter page.
– By entering the Competition, entrants agree that the Promoter has exclusive and unreserved rights to use their entries in any publicity materials subsequent to the Competition. Furthermore, by entering the Competition, all entrants agree that the Promoter has exclusive and unreserved rights to use their entries in any promotional activity during the running of the Competition.
– There is 1 prize to be won. The prize must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions, refunds, transfers, or cash equivalent payment will be allowed. The prize is in the form of a £100 Zizzi Gift Card.
– The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non- transferable.
– If a winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted by the Promoter within seven (7) days of the first attempt to notify them, the Promoter then reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
– Please note that this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. By entering into this Competition, you acknowledge that Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine and YouTube have no responsibility for this Competition and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine and YouTube from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Competition.
– The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and submitted entries for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration during and after this Competition.
– This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Competition (including the prize).
– The winner will receive their prize no later than thirty (30) days after the close of the Competition.
– The ‘Promoter’ is Zizzi, 5th Floor, 2 Balcombe Street, London, NW1 6NW
– The Promoter claims full and unreserved copyright to all Competition entries without exception.