November 19, 2015
What are the ingredients on our Hunger Games pizza art?!
**THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW ENDED**
Congratulations C.Knight, you’re the winner!
Jennifer Lawrence always said she’d like to see her face on a pizza, but can you guess the ingredients we’ve used to make her dream come true? Play Zizzi’s Hunger Game and guess the ingredients used to create Katniss on this Pizza and you could win 1 £50 Zizzi voucher!
Full Terms & Conditions
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
- This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain only. Employees of Azzurri Restaurants Limited, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be aged 16 or over and have access to the internet, Facebook or Twitter accounts and an email account.
- This promotion opens at 18:00 on 19th November 2015 and closes at 23:59 on 19th November 2015. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person and a maximum of one prize may be won per household.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
How to enter
- There are two routes to enter: (1) through Facebook: Like our @WeAreZizzi Facebook page, post a comment with your guess of the ingredients we’ve used in our Hunger Games pizza using the hash tag #ZizziHungerGames & tag @WeAreZizzi on the Zizzi Facebook timeline www.facebook.com/wearezizzi or comment on a relevant post with your guess of the ingredients we’ve used in our Hunger Games pizza ; OR (2) through Twitter: Follow our @WeAreZizzi Twitter page, tweet your guess of the ingredients we’ve used in our Hunger Games pizza to @WeAreZizzi, using the hashtag #ZizziHungerGames & tag @WeAreZizzi.
Selecting the winner(s)
- 1 x winner will be selected by answering the question ‘guess the ingredients used on our Hunger Games pizza’ correct. If multiple entries are correct, the winner will be chosen by a random draw from the pool of correct entries on Monday 23rd November 2015 from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The winner will receive: 1 x £50 Zizzi gift voucher.
Notification and delivery of the prize
- The winners will be notified within 5 daysof being selected using the social media platform through which that winner entered the promotion. Where the winner does not permit direct communications from the brand, the provisional winner will be announced on Zizzi’s Facebook page and twitter account and asked to make contact with the brand to verify their status as a winner.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to a notification within 14 days, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The prizes will be dispatched to the winners by post by 27th November 2015. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
- Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Facebook from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
- By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
- Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
- The names of the winners will be made available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org 1st December 2015.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Limited (t/a Zizzi), 3rd Floor, Capital House, Chapel Street, London, NW1 5DH. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.