March 24, 2015
Win a Meal for Two!
*THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*
Due to technical reasons judging has been delayed and winners will now be contacted on Tuesday 26 May, all other terms remain the same
Our new Spring menu has arrived!
Brighter days and warmer weather are a great excuse for getting friends and family together with some good mood food.
Our new Spring menu is exactly that – tasty new dishes inspired by the warmth of the Mediterranean and long loved classics with added Zizzi twists.
And to celebrate we are giving you the chance to win a meal for two!
Here’s how to enter:
2. Tag with #IndividuallyItalian & @WeAreZizzi
3. You’re in to win!
#IndividuallyItalian Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Gondola Restaurants Limited, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Promotion Period: 24th March 2015 until 23.59 on 27th April 2015 (“Closing Date”). Any entries submitted outside these dates will not be entered into the competition.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter, internet access and a valid Facebook, twitter, Instagram or Pinterest account is required.
4. Maximum one prize per person.
5. To enter: During the Promotion Period, visit a Zizzi restaurant and take a photo of your food, or yourself and friends/family at your table then either: (1) Facebook: Post your photo on the Zizzi Facebook timeline www.facebook.com/wearezizzi or comment on a relevant post with your photo using #IndividuallyItalian; OR (2) Twitter: tweet your photo to @WeAreZizzi, using the hashtag #IndividuallyItalian; OR (3) Instagram: post your photo tagging @WeAreZizzi and using the hashtag #IndividuallyItalian; OR (4) Pinterest: pin your photo tagging @WeAreZizzi and use the hashtag #IndividuallyItalian.
6. Entries must not fall within the circumstances described at clause 10 and will be judged on the criteria as set out in clause 11.
7. Prize (gift card): 1 winner will win a Zizzi’s gift card to the value of £50. Gift cards can be used at any Zizzi restaurant. The gift card must be redeemed within 18 months from the date of issue. The gift card must be presented at time of paying for the meal. No change is given, any balance remains on the gift card.
8. All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize or reward (as applicable) of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
9. Winner Selection: All entries received before the Closing Date will be judged on the criteria set out in clause 11 within 10 working days of the end of the promotion period, by a panel including at least one judge who is independent from the promoter. The name of the independent judge is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period and for up to 3 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period. .
10. Entries will be deemed invalid if they:
1. include any reference to inappropriate or excessive drinking;
2. contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
3. represent a danger to health and safety;
4. promote drugs or drug culture;
5. refer to brands other than those of the Promoter;
6. Include images of children who are not the children of the entrant;
7. include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by the entrant or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names etc.);
8. include the names of any individual without their express permission; or
9. in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offense (taking into account prevailing community views or standards).
11. Photo Judging Criteria: Valid entries will be judged according to the following criteria:
- Clarity of photograph;
- Quality of composition;
- The extent to which the entry depicts the theme set out in clause 5.
12. Winner Notification: Where winners permit direct communication, the winners will be notified by private message within 5 working days of the date of the winner selection using the social media platform through which that winner entered the promotion. Where the winner does not permit direct communications from the brand, the provisional winner will be announced on Zizzi’s Facebook page and twitter account and asked to make contact with the brand to verify their status as a winner. If a winner is not contactable or fails to respond to initial winner notification within 14 days of the notification, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to the entrant whose entry scored the next highest against the given criteria.
13. Further Prize Details: Winners and guests must abide by the terms and conditions of the relevant venue or event.
14. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
15. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to submit entries), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
16. Winner publication: The name, winning entry and location of the confirmed winner will be available between 22nd June 2015 and 20th July 2015 by emailing email@example.com with “#IndividuallyItalian” in the email title.
17. The winner agrees to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion. If the winner does not want their name to be published they should inform the Promoter when accepting their prize.
18. By entering the promotion, the entrant agrees that the Promoter has exclusive and unreserved rights to use their entries in any publicity materials.
20. The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
22. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
23. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the promotion or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this promotion.
24. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
25. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
26. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
27. Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
28. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Limited (t/a Zizzi), 4th floor, 2 Balcombe Street, London, NW1 6NW