August 21, 2015
**THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED**
Want to WIN a £100 Zizzi voucher? To win, all you have to do is follow @wearezizzi on Instagram, then regram one of our four cocktail images with #ZizziCocktails & tag @wearezizzi! A new image is posted every 48 hours!
1. This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Azzurri Group, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Promotion Period: 17:00 21 August 2015 until 17.00 on 29 August 2015 (“Closing Date”). Any entries submitted outside these dates will not be entered into the competition.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter, internet access and a valid Instagram account is required.
4. To enter on Instagram: Follow @wearezizzi on Instagram, then regram the relevant post with #ZizziCocktails & tag @wearezizzi. One cocktail image will be released every 48 hours, with total of 4 cocktail images being posted.
Day 1 – Image posted 21/08/15 at 17:00, Zizzi Garden G&T. Winner announced 23/08/15 at 17:00.
Day 2 – Image posted 23/08/15 at 17:00, Raspberry Basilito. Winner announced 25/08/15 at 17:00.
Day 3 – Image posted 25/08/15 at 17:00, Aperol Spritz. Winner announced 27/08/15 at 17:00.
Day 4 – Image posted 27/08/15 at 17:00, Passion Fruitini. Winner announced 29/08/15 at 17:00.
Entries must not fall within the circumstances described at clause 8 and will be judged on the criteria as set out in clause 9.
5. Prize (gift card): 4 winners will win a Zizzi Gift Card to the value of £100. Gift cards can be used at any Zizzi restaurant. The Gift Card must be redeemed within 18 months of date of issue. The Gift Card must be presented at time of paying for the meal. No change is given, any balance remains on the Gift Card.
– the winners will be selected at random.
6. All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize or reward (as applicable) of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
7. Winner Selection: All entries received before the Closing Date will be selected at random. One winner will be announced every 48 hours, at 17:00 on the relevant day (23/08/15, 25/08/15, 27/08/15 & 29/08/15). In order to win, the entrant must regram the image corresponding to that day’s post. There are a total of 4 winners over the promotion period. The name of the independent judge is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period and for up to 3 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period.
8. Entries will be deemed invalid if they:
– include any reference to inappropriate or excessive drinking;
– contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
– represent a danger to health and safety;
– promote drugs or drug culture;
– refer to brands other than those of the Promoter;
– Include images of children who are not the children of the entrant;
– include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by the entrant or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names etc.);
– include the names of any individual without their express permission; or
9. Winner Notification: Where winners permit direct communication, the winners will be notified by private message within 5 working days of the date of the winner selection using the social media platform through which that winner entered the promotion. Where the winner does not permit direct communications from the brand, the provisional winner will be announced on Zizzi’s Facebook page, twitter account, Instagram account and Pinterest account and asked to make contact with the brand to verify their status as a winner. If a winner is not contactable or fails to respond to initial winner notification within 14 days of the notification, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to the entrant whose entry scored the next highest against the given criteria.
10. Further Prize Details: Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of winner confirmation and subject to compliance with any reasonable request by the Promoter or its agent for proof of age or identity.
11. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
12. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to submit entries), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
13. Winner publication: The names, winning entries and locations of confirmed winners will be available between 10.07.15 and 07.08.15 by emailing email@example.com with “#ZizziCocktails” in the email title.
14. The winner agrees to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion. If the winner does not want their name to be published they should inform the Promoter when accepting their prize.
15. By entering the promotion, the entrant agrees that the Promoter has exclusive and unreserved rights to use their entries in any publicity materials.
17. The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
19. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
20. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the promotion or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this promotion.
21. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
22. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
24. Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
25. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Azzuri Group Limited (t/a Zizzi), 3rd floor, Capital House, Chapel Street, NW1 5DH.