July 31, 2015
Summer Selfie Competition
**THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED**
Thanks for everyone who entered in our #ZizziSummerSelfie competition! Better luck next time!
Congratulations to our 5 lucky winners…
Terms & Conditions:
- This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Azzurri Restaurants Limited, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotion Period: 00:01 on 26 June 2015 until 10.00 on 31 July 2015 (“Closing Date”).
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- This promotion is split into weeks as follows, entrants and voters may enter and vote in all Week Periods as set out below but there is a maximum of one prize of each type per person:
|Week Start||Week End||Week Period|
|00:01 on Friday 26 June||10:00 on Friday 3 July||Week 1|
|10:01 on Friday 3 July||10:00 on Friday 10 July||Week 2|
|10:01 on Friday 10 July||10:00 on Friday 17 July||Week 3|
|10:01 on Friday 17 July||10:0 on Friday 24 July||Week 4|
|10:01 on Friday 24 July||10:00 on Friday 31 July||Week 5|
To enter the Weekly Summer Selfie Photo Promotion: During the Promotion Period, take and upload a photo of your Summer Selfie on twitter OR Instagram using @WeAreZizzi, #ZizziSummerSelfie. Your photo will automatically be uploaded to www.zizzi.co.uk/summerselfie and will be available for voting on during the then-live Week Period. Each weekly prize will require a new #zizzisummerselfie post via Twitter or Instagram to be in with a chance of winning for that week. Entries will NOT be valid if they fall within the criteria set out at clause 10 and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry and cancel any votes for any entry which in the Promoter’s final opinion falls within these criteria.
- Weekly Summer Selfie Photo Prize: The entrant who submits the entry with the most valid votes from each week wins a meal at an agreed Zizzi’s restaurant for a maximum of 10 people to the value of £250 (to be taken before 31 October 2015) and x2 festival tickets. The festival location will be revealed to the winners via email.
- Zizzi cannot be held responsible for any changes or cancellations made to any of the events detailed above.
- To enter the Weekly Summer Selfies Draw: During the Promotion Period access to zizzi.co.uk/summerselfie and vote for your favourite entry. You may only vote once per day per email address.
- Weekly Summer Selfies Draw Prize: One winner from each Week Period will win a £100 Zizzi Gift card. Gift cards can be used at any Zizzi restaurant. The gift card must be redeemed within 18 months from the date of issue. The gift card must be presented at time of paying for the meal. No change is given, any balance remains on the gift card. Winners will be contacted within 10 working days of the end of the relevant Week Period. All winners will need to respond to the initial communication, addressed to the contact details as supplied either when uploading the photograph or when voting, within 14 days confirming eligibility otherwise that winner may be disqualified and the prize awarded to an alternate winner selected in the same way.
- Weekly Summer Selfies Draw Winner Selection: At the end of each Week Period all valid votes received during that Week Period will be submitted into a prize draw to be carried out by a randomly selected person within 5 working days of the end of the relevant Week Period.
- Summer Selfie Photo Promotion Entries will be deemed invalid if they:
- include any reference to inappropriate or excessive drinking;
- contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
- represent a danger to health and safety;
- promote drugs or drug culture;
- refer to brands other than those of the Promoter;
- Include images of children who are not the children of the entrant (the Promoter is entitled to assume any children in the image are the children of the entrant);
- include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by the entrant or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names etc.);
- include the names of any individual without their express permission; or
- in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offense (taking into account prevailing community views or standards).
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize or reward (as applicable) of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Prize Winner Notification: Winners of the main prize draw will be contacted within 10 working days of the end of the relevant Week Period via the social media platform in which they originally entered from (either Twitter of Instagram). All winners will need to respond within 14 days confirming eligibility otherwise that winner may be disqualified and the prize awarded to an alternate winner selected in the same way.
- Further Summer Selfie Photo Prize Festival Ticket Details:
- The winner is responsible for their own behaviour whilst participating in the prize. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in the winner and guest being asked to leave;
- Tickets are non-refundable or non-transferable;
- The winners must abide by and are subject to the relevant event’s terms and conditions of behaviour;
- Once tickets have been issued, they are only valid for dates shown;
- If a booking is cancelled, no alternative tickets will be issued;
- Upgrades are not permitted;
- Any travel costs, accommodation or insurance is the responsibility of the winners;
- Any amendments made by a winner after the booking has been confirmed may be subject to an administrative charge, which will be the responsibility of the winner;
- The winners are solely responsible for any additional charges incurred during their stay, including, without limitation, travel costs, costs of meals, drinks, accommodation and services together with related taxes;
- Any costs or expenses not expressly included in the prize as set out in these Terms and Conditions including without limitation, car parking charges, additional excursions or attractions will be the sole responsibility of the winners;
- The Promoter is not liable for third party products or services, and the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of any third party supplier element of the prize;
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise, or for prize codes sent to incorrectly submitted email addresses.
- Bulk entries or bulk votes made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries by or via third parties or syndicates and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is attempting to circumvent this condition by, for example, using identities other than their own in order to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Winner publication: The names and locations of winners will be available www.zizzi.co.uk/summerselfie from 3 July to 30 September 2015.
- Winners agree to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion. If a winner does not want to participate in publicity they should inform the Promoter when accepting their prize.
- The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition, and invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Limited (t/a Zizzi), 3rd floor, Capital House, Chapel Street, London NW1 5DH