March 13, 2016
Win a meal for you & your family! #ZizziBambini
**PLEASE NOTE THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED**
Heading into your local Zizzi with your little one? Make sure you grab them a Bambini Menu so they can enter into our #ZizziBambini competition to win a meal for 4!
Here’s how to enter:
1. Visit any Zizzi restaurant
2. Pick up a Bambini Menu
3. Have your little ones draw their best picture, or write a poem 🙂
4. Share their picture with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (the legal guardian of the child must be the one to enter this competition, ages 18+ only)
5. Tag #ZizziBambini & @WeAreZizzi
6. You’re in to win! There are three winners every month!
March Winners: Congratulations @superslowtwitch, @shelbymansell59 & @readeyc, you’re our March winners!
April Winners: Congratulations, @krixmeister, @aileenmk & Helen Murray, you’re our April winners!
May Winners: Congratulations, @hfnuala, @crwilson73 & Hannah Ebert, you’re our May winners!
June Winners: Congratulations, @thecheshirewife, @MLB101 & Claire Walker , you’re our June winners!
July Winners: Congratulations @DepAcRegistrar, @VEdgeBaron & @DavidKemp38, you’re our July winners!
August Winners: Congratulations @prc876, @Elementary1668 & @ladyhurley, you’re our August winners!
September Winners: Congratulations @WoodyUtd, @Gav842 & @mrqict, you’re our September winners!
#ZizziBambini Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Azzurri Group, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Promotion Period: 15th March 2016 00:00 until 23.59 30th September 2016. Any entries submitted outside these dates will not be entered into the prize draw.
3. Maximum one entry per person.
4. To enter: Visit any Zizzi restaurant, obtain a Bambini Menu and have your child draw a picture or write a poem. Then during the Promotion Period, post a comment on Facebook with your child’s drawing on Zizzi’s timeline using #ZizziBambini; tweet a photo of your child’s drawing using the hashtag #ZizziBambini & tag @WeAreZizzi; Instagram a photo of your child’s drawing using the hashtag #ZizziBambini & tag @WeAreZizzi. The legal guardian of the child must be the one to enter this competition, ages 18+ only.
5. Entries must not fall within the circumstances described at clause 9 in order to be valid entries.
6. Prize (gift card): 3 winners each month will win a Zizzi Gift Card to the value of £100. Gift cards can be used at any Zizzi restaurant. The Gift Card must be redeemed within 18 months of date of issue. The Gift Card must be presented at time of paying for the meal. No change is given, any balance remains on the Gift Card.
7. All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize or reward (as applicable) of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
8. Winner Selection: All valid entries received before the Closing Date will be submitted into a prize draw. Winners will be selected by Zizzi at the end of each month until the end of the promotion period. All decisions are final.
9. Entries will be deemed invalid if they:
1. include any reference to inappropriate or excessive drinking;
2. contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
3. represent a danger to health and safety;
4. promote drugs or drug culture;
5. refer to brands other than those of the Promoter;
6. include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by the entrant or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names etc.);
7. include the names of any individual without their express permission; or
8. in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offense (taking into account prevailing community views or standards).
10. Winner Notification: Where winners permit direct communication, the winners will be notified by private message within 5 working days of the date of the winner selection using the social media platform through which that winner entered the promotion. Where the winner does not permit direct communications from the brand, the provisional winner will be announced on Zizzi’s Facebook page and Twitter account and asked to make contact with the brand to verify their status as a winner. If a winner is not contactable or fails to respond to initial winner notification within 14 days of the notification, the relevant prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. If after contacting one round of reserves a prize remains unclaimed the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and not contact further reserves.
11. Further Prize Details (gift card prize): Winners and guests must abide by the terms and conditions of the relevant venue.
12. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
13. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries by or via third parties or syndicates and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is attempting to circumvent this condition by, for example, using identities other than their own in order to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
14. Winner publication: The names and location of the confirmed winner will be available after 1st November by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with “#ZizziBambini” in the email title.
15. The winners agree to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion. If a winner does not want their name to be published they should inform the Promoter when accepting their prize.
16. By entering the promotion, the entrant agrees that the Promoter has exclusive and unreserved rights to use their entries in any publicity materials.
18. The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
20. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
21. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the promotion or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this promotion.
22. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
23. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
24. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
25. Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
26. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Limited (t/a Zizzi), 3rd floor, Capital House, Chapel Street, London, NW1 5DH