December 1, 2018
Merry Zizzi Advent Calendar
Merry Zizzi Everyone
Tis the season to be jolly!
Win a prize everyday with the Merry Zizzi Advent Calendar! We’ll reveal a new prize every day till Christmas Eve and you’ll have 24 hours to enter each day before the winner is announced. Head here to play!
This Promotion is open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Azzurri Restaurants and their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotion Period: 08:00 on [01/12/2018] 2018 until 23.59 on [24/12/2018] 2018.
- Internet access is required to play. If playing in restaurant Zizzi Free Wi-Fi is available.
- Maximum one entry per person, per day. (unless you have a bonus entry from one of our further actions). A maximum of one prize may be won per household.
- To enter the Merry Zizzi Advent Calendar:Sign up at www.zizzi.co.uk/advent or www.zizzi.co.uk/adventcalendar from the Zizzi Facebook page or via the Zizzi News Emails. You will then need to set up a game account and submit your personal details as specified to play the Merry Zizzi Advent Calendar game. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
- Zizzi Draw Prizes:
Each day there will be a prize draw that can be entered:
1st December: Zizzi £50 e-gift
2nd December: Pimp Your Prosecco Gift Set with Shimmer And Bubbles For Prosecco
3rd December: Grow your own basil plant with self-watering pot
4th December: Zizzi £30 e-gift
5th December: Ice skating tickets for two
6th December: Botanical ‘Tea Bags’ for Gin
7th December: Zizzi £20 e-gift
8th December: Truffle oil gift set
9th December: Zizzi £30 e-gift
10th December: Ravioli Making Kit
11th December: Luxury Italian Food Hamper
12th December: Zizzi £40 e-gift
13th December: Gelato & sorbet machine
14th December: Zizzi £20 e-gift
15th December: Italian Indulgence Set
16th December: Zizzi £40 e-gift
17th December: Pasta machine
18th December: Zizzi £30 e-gift
19th December: Funky veg kit
20th December: Zizzi £30 e-gift
21st December: Italian espresso machine
22nd December: Zizzi £20 e-gift
23rd December: Italian wine gift box
24th December: Zizzi £250 e-gift
- Zizzi Gift Card T&Cs:
ONCE ACTIVATED THE VALUE ON YOUR ZIZZI EGIFT CAN BE USED AS FULL OR PART PAYMENT AT ANY ZIZZI RESTAURANT THROUGHOUT THE UK THAT ACCEPT GBP STERLING.
- ALL MONIES ON THE ZIZZI EGIFT MUST BE USED BY THE EXPIRY DATE WHICH IS 12 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
- ANY BALANCE LEFT ON THE EGIFT AFTER THIS DATE WILL BE DEDUCTED AND CANNOT BE RETURNED OR REISSUED.
- THE MONIES ON THIS EGIFT CANNOT BE EXCHANGED FOR CASH.
- AN AUTOMATIC SMS/EMAIL WILL BE SENT WITH ANY REMAINING BALANCE ON THE EGIFT AFTER USE. FOR FUTURE USE PLEASE USE THE NEW CODE SUPPLIED.
- IF THE ZIZZI SMS/EMAIL WITH THE MOBILE GIFT CODE IS LOST, THE BALANCE CANNOT BE RETURNED.
- TO CHECK THE REMAINING BALANCE ON YOUR ZIZZI MOBILE GIFT PLEASE REFER TO THE GIFT CODE. THE BALANCE WILL BE SHOWN ON THE SMS/EMAIL. OR CALL US ON 0345 6022698
- NO CHANGE WILL BE GIVEN ON THE ZIZZI EGIFT.
- ZIZZI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME OR WITHDRAW THE CARD ON REASONABLE NOTICE. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.
- All other prize T&Cs: All prizes other prizes will be provided by Black Tomato https://www.blacktomatoagency.com/ and terms of the prize will be provided to the winner within their confirmation email from Black Tomato.
- Draw Prize Winner Selection: At the end of each Promotion Period (day), all valid entries received during that Period will be submitted into a prize draw and the relevant Prize Draw Prize to be carried out by an independent person within ten working days of the end of the Promotion Period (day).
- Draw Prize Winner Notification:The winner of each of the prize draw will be contacted within 5 working days of the winner selection date by Zizzi. Each winner will need to respond to the initial communication, addressed to the email address as supplied when registering for the Merry Zizzi Advent Calendar, within 14 days of initial communication from the Promoter confirming, otherwise that winner may be disqualified and the prize awarded to an alternate winner selected in the same way. If the prize won is not a Zizzi e-gift, once the winner has confirmed, their email address will be shared with Black Tomato to confirm postal address for delivery of prize.
- Draw Prize Receipt:The prizes will be dispatched to the winners by post by 5th January 2019. We accept no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and we reserve the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize (as applicable) of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Zizzi Prize Draw Notification:Entrants will be advised that they have automatically been entered upon landing on the correct section of the Merry Zizzi Advent Calendar, by an on-screen message at the time and entrant’s Prize Draw Wallet will be updated to reflect the entry.
- Incomplete, incorrect, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise. The participant is responsible for the accuracy of the contact details provided.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to submit entries), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Winners agree to take part in publicity regarding this promotion. If winners do not want their name to be published (except that no-one may opt out of publication of their name in accordance with clause 20, which is an industry compliance requirement) they should inform the Promoter when accepting their prize. The names of the winners will be made available by emailing email@example.com after 28th December 2018.
- The Promoter shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures against the unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
- The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Liability:The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. The Promoter is not liable for any defects in the prize, any concerns with the prize should be directed towards the manufacturer of the prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including as a result of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion and subject to any written directions given under applicable law:
- cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or
- invalidate any affected entries; or
- disqualify any individual concerned.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Limited (t/a Zizzi), Capital House, 25 Chapel St, Marylebone, London NW1 5DH