Win 2 tickets to The BRIT Awards with Mastercard
Ever fancied heading to the biggest night of British music, the BRIT Awards?
Well we've teamed up with QKR! with Masterpass and have a pair of tickets to give away!
1. This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Azzurri Restaurants Limited, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Promotion Period: 15:01 on 8 February 2017 until 23.59 on 14 February 2017.
3. The download and use of the QKR! App to pay at Zizzi is required.
4. To participate: If you have not already done so, download the QKR! App through the relevant App Store for your smartphone. During the Promotion Period, use the QKR! App to pay for some or all your meal at a Zizzi, then access zizzi.co.uk/Brits2017 and provide your personal details including your email address, as requested along with your QKR! eReceipt reference. The email address you provide must be the same as the email address which is associated with your QKR! account.
5. Maximum one entry per eReceipt; maximum one entry per QKR! account per day.
6. Prize: One winner will win one pair of Level 1 tickets (show only) to The BRIT Awards 2017 with Mastercard to be held on Wednesday 22 February 2017 at The O2 in London. Entry to the event starts at 1800 and all guests must be seated by 1915. Late entry may not be permitted. No compensation is provided if the winner is unable to attend the event on the date stated. Winner and guest must agree to participate in event publicity if requested. Winner will be contacted on 15 or 16 February 2017 using the contact details supplied when entering the promotion. Please see clause 10 for further prize details.
7. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize or reward (as applicable) of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
8. Prize Winner Selection: At the end of the Promotion Period all valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be submitted into a prize draw to be carried out by an independent person within one working day of the end of the Promotion Period.
9. Prize Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted on 15 or 16 February 2017 using the contact details as supplied on entry into the promotion. The winner will need to respond to the initial communication before 14:00 on Friday 17 February 2017 confirming eligibility otherwise the winner will be disqualified and the prize awarded to an alternate winner selected in the same way who will have until 10:00 on Monday 20 February to respond to the communication. Due to the nature of the prize, if a winner and a reserve are uncontactable or fail to respond in the timeframes, the prize may be withdrawn and the Promoter may allocate the prize as it sees fit.
10. Further Prize details:
1. Winner and guest must comply with the terms and conditions of The BRIT Awards 2017 (available here). These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time and may include the requirement for ticket holders to present valid photo ID and/or other forms of identification (such as debit cards) upon entry to the Event to ensure that the ticket holder is the same as the person named on their ticket. Failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the Event.;
2. Prize packages (and associated tickets) are personal to the Winner(s) and the sale, transfer, resale, donation, or exchange of any tickets and/or part of any of the prize packages is strictly prohibited (including, without limitation, online via an online auction website or online ticket resale marketplace). The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or make void any and all prize elements if this term is not complied.
3. It is a condition of entry that winners and companions agree to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion without further recompense.
4. The O2 (Venue) reserves the right to refuse entry to The BRIT Awards 2017 with Mastercard to any person regardless of whether they have a valid ticket.
5. Winner must be over 18 years of age at the time of event, guest must be over 18 years of age;
6. All expenses not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions will be the responsibility of the winner.
11. Use of the QKR! App is governed by the terms and conditions of the QKR! App, available on the relevant App Store. The Promoter is not responsible for the performance of the QKR! App.
12. Entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise, or for communications sent to incorrectly submitted email addresses.
13. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries by or via syndicates and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is attempting to circumvent this condition by, for example, using identities other than their own to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
14. Winner publication: The names and locations of winners will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "BRIT Awards 2017 winner" to arrive between 28 February and 15 March 2017.
15. The winner and guest agree to take part in publicity at the event.
17. The decision of the Promoter is final, and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
18. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
19. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including because of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion, and invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
21. Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
22. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Limited (t/a Zizzi), 3rd Floor, Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DH