A Chance to Win a Slice of the Zillionaires’ Life – Terms & Conditions:
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions, and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales (excluding Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland) and aged 18 years or over at the date of entry, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion. You must be a Zillionaires’ Club member to take part. Internet access is required. Purchase necessary to obtain additional codes.
- Promotional Period: The promotion will run from 00:00 on 17th October 2023 to 23:59 on 31/12/2023. Scanning Zillionaire ID to obtain additional codes and registrations to become a Zillionaires’ Club member must be completed by 23:00 30/12/2023. Any entries received outside the promotional period will not be accepted.
- Entry Instructions: Visit https://zillionaires.zizzi.co.uk/ to register as a Zillionaires’ Club member and receive a code via the email address provided to participate within 24 hours of registration. Existing Zillionaires’ Club members will receive a code within three days of the promotion start date. Additional codes can be obtained following a visit to a Zizzi Restaurant and, making a purchase (no minimum spend) and successfully scanning your Zillionaire ID. Zillionaires’ Club members will receive an additional code via email within 24 hours after each visit to a Zizzi Restaurant and after successfully scanning their Zillionaire ID upon payment of their bill. Visit https://zillionaires.zizzi.co.uk/win-a-sliceto enter with code during the promotional period and for prize details. Entry is via the Internet only. Maximum of 1 win per person.
- Each promotional code is unique and can only be used once. Duplicate or invalid codes will be disqualified.
- Incomplete, invalid or misdirected entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
The following prizes are available to be won if a valid winning code is entered:
3 Fiat 500 Hybrid Cars
5 Thomas Cook Amalfi Holidays
60 £500 Spabreaks.com Gift Cards
60 £500 Selfridges Gift Cards and £500 Hotel Gift Card
103 £250 Theatre Token Gift Cards
30 Zizzi Birthday Parties for 15 people worth £750 each
261 prizes in total are available to be won.
The details for each prize that could be won are as follows:
The model available to win is 1.0 Hybrid 70HP at a maximum cost of £17,500 OTR. The winners will be presented with a choice of colours, subject to availability. Winners must hold a clean, full driving licence and not be banned from driving. Winners are responsible for Road Fund Tax, insurance and all other expenses related to the prize.
Thomas Cook Amalfi Coast Holiday
Staying 7 nights on a B&B basis at the Five Star Botanico San Lazzaro Hotel. This holiday is for 2 people (winner and one guest, both over 18) and must be taken before 31st August 2024 and includes economy flights from a London Airport, two 15kg hold bags, private car transfer to and from the hotel from Naples Airport and a cash allowance of £1250 towards meals and spending money up to a total prize value for £5,000. The holiday is unavailable during the Easter Holiday 2024 and is subject to hotel availability. The prize package must be taken as a whole, flights and hotels cannot be redeemed separately. The winner and their guest must travel together on the same flight to the prize destination and stay in the same hotel. The winner and their guest must each have a valid passport and have all necessary and relevant visas (if applicable) to travel to the chosen prize destination. Each person’s passport must have an expiry date no less than 6 months following the travel dates, unless otherwise specified by a pertinent regulation. All passport and visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the relevant winner and guest. The winner and guest are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize. For booking terms and conditions, please see https://www.thomascook.com/legal/booking-terms-conditions
Spabreaks.com Gift Card
A £500 digital gift card to spend on a break of your choice (subject to availability) at Spabreaks.com -see https://www.spabreaks.com/spa-gifts
Spabreaks.com gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.’
Selfridges Gift Card & Overnight Hotel Accommodation Gift Card
A £500 digital gift card to spend at a Selfridges store or online- see https://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/features/info/gift-card/ for details. Note the Selfridges gift card has no expiry date. See https://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/features/info/gift-card/gift-card-terms/ terms and conditions. Plus a £500 Hotelgift gift voucher, see https://www.hotelgift.com/en/ for details. Hotelfit gift vouchers are valid for 24 months from date of issue and can be used at over 550,000 hotels worldwide. See https://www.hotelgift.com/en/terms-conditions/ for full terms and conditions
£250 Theatre Token Gift Card
Valid at London and selected theatres nationwide
Theatre Token Gift Card has no expiry date. Please see https://www.theatretokens.com/terms-of-sale
Zizzi Birthday Parties for 15 people worth £750. The party will be booked by the Promoter and arranged at a Zizzi restaurant suitable for the winner.
- Must be used within 12 months of date of issue
- Subject to booking availability at participating restaurants
- Cap per head £50, and per party £750
- Cannot be transferred to other people
- Residual value cannot be redeemed or transferred
- Does not cover out-of-restaurant (Click & Collect or Delivery)
- Does not cover Zizzi frozen products sold in grocery retailers
- Must be used for a combination of food and drink in-restaurant orders
No cash or other alternative prizes will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar prizes or part of a prize of equal or greater value. The prizes are non-transferable.
7. Winner Selection: All prizes are available but may not be won, prizes are allocated via computer algorithm, the estimated chance of winning is 1 in 3,831 based on an estimated number of code plays of 1,000,000.
8. Winner Notification: Following the entry of a valid code winners will be notified instantly on the screen if they have won a prize, the prize they have won and will be provided with details on how to claim their prize.
9. Prize Redemption: Winners will be required to provide home address, email and telephone contact details. Winners of a car or holiday prize will also be required to provide proof of identity (passport, driving licence or equivalent) The car prize winners will be required to provide a driving licence. County of residence will be requested of winners of car and holiday prizes for the purpose of the winners list if no objection is received.. . There is a cash alternative available for all prizes excluding the Zizzi Birthday Party prize to the values stated within Clause 6 according to their maximum cost or total prize value.
10. Delivery: The Promoter’s agent will contact the winners within three working days of valid claim and the completion of the verification process to arrange delivery of their prize. Gift card prizes will be delivered by either email or secure post dependent on the card won within 28 days of valid claim and the completion of any verification process. The Promoter’s agent will contact the car prize winners to arrange delivery of their prize and each winner’s car will be ordered after the winner has made their selection from the options available. Date of delivery will vary according to each winner’s choice. Due to industry-wide supply chain issues, delivery of selected cars will take place 23 weeks after the order date and the Promoter’s agent will endeavour to arrange delivery to winners as quickly as possible. The Promoter’s agent will keep the winners updated in regards their car prize and its delivery date.
11. No correspondence: Winner selection is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the prize winners.
12. Bulk entries, entrants using multiple addresses, email addresses, numbers or via agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates or those automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. Entries received by any means other than as specified in these Terms will be rejected. Any person persistently trying to circumvent the entry process will be disqualified immediately.
13. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility in the event a winner is not able to take their prize for whatever reason, including in the event that a winner provides an incorrect email address postal address or due to postal delays.
14. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate entrants for any losses that may be incurred as a result of entering the Promotion and the Promoter does not accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of a winner’s acceptance or use of a prize except where such damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its agents. The winner’s statutory rights are not affected.
15. The Promoter will make available the car and holiday winners’ surnames and counties of residence to members of the public by writing to ZizziPromotion@zizzi.co.uk between 1 January 2024 and 31 March 2024. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse such requests. Entrants can object to such disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by writing to email@example.com . However, the Promoter may, notwithstanding any objection, disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
16. General: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure of any third party to fulfil its obligations in connection with this promotion, although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of such failure on the entrants.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including asking for proof of address and age (passport, driving licence or equivalent) which must be provided within 14 days but which will not be retained following verification by the Promoter and redemption of the prizeand to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, traffic congestion, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
19. The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
20. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
21. This promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless you live in another part of the Great Britain, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
22. Promoter: Zizzi Restaurants 3rd floor, Capital House, 25 Chapel St, London NW1 5DT