November 4, 2016
WIN a £100 Zizzi voucher this Christmas
*THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW ENDED*
Christmas is coming (really!) so we’re giving you the chance to WIN a £100 Zizzi voucher for you & your mates to use this Christmas!
To enter, watch the video on the Zizzi Facebook or Twitter account and post in the comments or tweet us @WeAreZizzi with your answer to the following question: how many festive shots does the waiter have lined up at the bar?
Congratulations Cally.F. you’re our winner!
Full Terms & Conditions – 4th November 2016
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
- This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain only. Employees of Azzurri Restaurants Limited, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and have access to the internet, Facebook or Twitter account and an email account.
- This promotion opens at 16:30 on 4th November 2016 and closes at 17:00 on 18th November 2016. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
- A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person and a maximum of one prize may be won per household.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
How to enter
- There is two routes to enter: (1) through Facebook: Like our @WeAreZizzi Facebook page & post in the comments on the relevant video post with your answer to the following question: how many festive shots does the waiter have lined up at the bar? (2) through Twitter: Like our @WeAreZizzi Twitter account & tweet us @WeAreZizzi & tag #ZizziChristmas with your answer to the following question: how many festive shots does the waiter have lined up at the bar?
Selecting the winner(s)
- 1 x winner will be selected by a random draw by Zizzi on Monday 21st November 2016 from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. Zizzi’s decision is final.
- The winner will receive: 1 x £100 Zizzi gift voucher. Gift cards can be used at any Zizzi restaurant. The gift card must be redeemed within 18 months from the date of issue. The gift card must be presented at time of paying for the meal. No change is given, any balance remains on the gift card.
Notification and delivery of the prize
- The winner will be notified within 5 days through the social media account from which they entered. Where the winner does not permit direct communications from the brand, the provisional winner will be announced on Zizzi’s Facebook & Twitter page and asked to make contact with the brand to verify their status as a winner.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to a notification within 14 days, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The prizes will be dispatched to the winners by email by 5th December 2016. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The winner is responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
- Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Facebook & Twitter from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
- By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
- Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
- The names of the winners will be made available by emailing email@example.com after 5th December 2016.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Limited (t/a Zizzi), 3rd Floor, Capital House, Chapel Street, London, NW1 5DH. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.