September 20, 2013
Win Exclusive Romeo & Juliet Tickets
Romeo and Juliet – The most famous love story ever told.
Written by Shakespeare at home in England, but set against the glorious Italian backdrop of Verona, it’s a classic tale that has been adapted time and time again.
This year we can’t wait to see the next adaption for a new generation.
Supported by an all-star line-up including Starring Douglas Booth (‘Great Expectations’) as Romeo and Academy Award nominee Hailee Steinfeld (True Grit) as Juliet, Ed Westwick, Damian Lewis, Paul Giamatti, Stellan Skarsgård and Christian Cooke – it’s a definite must-see.
And we’re even more excited to announce that you can win a trip to London for two (you and your star-crossed lover perhaps?) with two tickets to an exclusive preview screening of Romeo & Juliet!
Winner’s prize includes
- Return train travel from mainland UK station to London
- Return private station transfers in London
- 1 night’s luxury hotel accommodation at the 4* Millennium Mayfair hotel in Grosvenor Square
- Complimentary breakfast
- Dinner at a Zizzi of your choice
To enter just watch the trailer and finish this line (hint: it’s in the trailer so easy to find!):
“Give me my Romeo; and, when he shall die, cut him out in little stars. He will make the face of heaven so fine …”
Send your answer to email@example.com with your name, address, contact telephone number and good luck!
Ts and Cs
- Closing date is 25 September 2013.
- This competition is not open to employees Entertainment Film Distributors, their agents, Zizzi or anyone else associated with this promotion.
- One winner will win a pair of tickets to attend a screening of Romeo & Juliet on 2 October at a Soho Preview Theatre. The package includes travel to London and accommodation at a London hotel.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into. Entertainment Film Distributors (EFD) cannot be held responsible if the event is cancelled or details changed due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond their control. An alternative date will be offered on this occasion.
- The first prize winner will be notified by phone on 26 September to check their availability and if they cannot attend or be reached another name will be drawn. We will make all reasonable efforts to notify the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted we reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- All prizes are subject to availability; if prize cannot be honoured then a prize of the same perceived value will be supplied.