March 24, 2016
Win FREE pizza for a year! #GoodTimesRoll
Play our online board game for the chance to win FREE PIZZA for a whole year! Click here to play now – https://www.zizzi.co.uk/goodtimesroll
Full terms and conditions:
- This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Azzurri Restaurants Limited, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion
- Promotion Period: 00:01 on 22 March 2016 until 23.59 on 15 May 2016 (“Closing Date”).
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- To enter: During the Promotion Period, access the Online Board Game through the Zizzi website, confirm your details and register to play the Online Board Game. Maximum 2 rolls of the dice per person per day. When you land on a square you receive a token for a Reward. When you have collected 3 tokens for the same Reward you will receive a voucher code for that Reward.
- Grand Prize Draw Entry:
- If you land on a pizza entry square you will receive the specified number of entries into the Grand Prize Draw.
- If you land on top left, top right or bottom left corner you will receive 1 entry into the Grand Prize Draw.
- If you land on the bottom right corner you will receive three entries into the Grand Prize Draw.
- When you redeem your voucher you receive 10 additional entries into the Grand Prize Draw.
- If you give your voucher to a friend and they redeem, you each receive 5 entries into the Grand Prize Draw.
- Grand Prize Draw Prize: One winner will a year’s worth of free pizza. This prize consists of one £500 Zizzi Gift Card.
- Rewards include: Free Cocktails/Softails for your table; Free Olives for your table; Free Starters; Free Desserts for your table; Free Pimped Prosecco for your table and 25% off food voucher codes. All Rewards must be claimed by 15 May 2016. See the terms and conditions in your voucher wallet for full details on Instant Win Prizes.
- All prizes and Rewards are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize or reward (as applicable) of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances. No compensation is payable in the event the winner is unable to use the prize.
- Prize Draw Winner Selection: At the end of the Promotion Period all valid entries received during the Promotion Period and until the 15 May 2016 (where entries come from redeeming of vouchers) will be submitted into a prize draw for the relevant Prize Draw Prize to be carried out by an independent person before 6 June 2016.
- Prize Winner Notification: The winner of the Grand Prize Draw will be contacted within 5 working days of the winner selection date. The winner will need to respond to the initial communication, addressed to the email address as supplied when registering for the Online Board Game within 14 days confirming eligibility otherwise that winner may be disqualified and the prize awarded to an alternate winner selected in the same way.
- Reward Notification: Winners of Rewards will be notified by on-screen message and an email to their email account. The Reward will be a unique code which must be shown to your waiter when redeeming your Reward. Each Reward may only be used once.
- Entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise, or for prize codes sent to incorrectly submitted email addresses.
- Bulk entries or bulk votes made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries by or via syndicates and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is attempting to circumvent this condition by, for example, using identities other than their own in order to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Winner publication: The names and locations of winners will be available by sending an email to email@example.com with “Board Game Winners” to arrive between 15 May 2016 and 7 August 2016.
- Winners agree to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion. If a winner does not want to participate in publicity they should inform the Promoter when accepting their prize.
- The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition, and invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Azzurri Restaurants Limited (t/a Zizzi), 3rd floor, Capital House, Chapel Street, London, NW1 5DH.