King Prawn Spiedini Recipe
Follow along with Big Zuu, YouTube star, grime artist and self-taught food truck chef, on how to make our juicy and delicious, King Prawn Spiedini.
Harissa marinated king prawns roasted on a skewer, hanging above a spicy chilli seafood sauce. Our King Prawn Spiedini is a proper show-off on the dinner table.
5 raw king prawns, peeled
3 tbsp rose harissa sauce
100ml seafood sauce (you can make your own using a mixture of chopped tomatoes, fish stock and roquito chillies, or you can also find in any supermarket)
10 sun-blush tomatoes tbsp garlic spread
Parsley, for garnish
1 metal skewer
- Preheat your oven to 220°C (430 F).
- Firstly, using clean hands, carefully thread the lemon onto the metal skewer, followed by the king prawns.
- Using a spoon or brush, rub the harissa paste over the king prawns, making sure they are fully covered.
- Pop the skewer on a baking tray in the middle of the oven, and cook for 10-15 minutes until fully cooked.
- Whilst the prawns are cooking, add the sunblush tomatoes and the seafood sauce to a frying pan, and heat until hot and bubbling. Pour the sauce into a bowl.
- Once the king prawns are cooked all the way through, carefully place the skewer over the bowl.
- Garnish with a pinch of parsley, tuck in and enjoy!