Strawberry Zing Recipe
Follow along with Big Zuu, YouTube star, grime artist and self-taught food truck chef, on how to make one of our favourite tipples – the Strawberry Zing cocktail.
A refreshingly fruity blend of strawberries, lemongrass and gin. Just add sunshine, or Big Zuu!
For the cocktail
35ml gin of your choice
100ml strawberry-lemongrass mixture
For the strawberry-lemongrass mixture
1 lemongrass stalk, bruised
Slice of orange
- Fill a tumbler glass with ice cubes to keep it nice and cool.
- To make the strawberry-lemongrass mixture, add a punnet of strawberries and one lemongrass stalk to a blender until smooth.
- Add some ice to a cocktail shaker, then pour in gin and the strawberry-lemongrass mixture.
- Shake it like a polaroid picture, or until it’s nice and mixed.
- Strain the cocktail into the tumbler glass filled with ice. Use a muddler or a spoon to push through any large pulpy bits!
- Garnish with a slice of orange and strawberry, take a sip & enjoy!