I am arranging a fundraising event for charity. Are Zizzi able to provide any money, food or vouchers?
As proud supporters of Cancer Research UK and Channel 4’s Stand Up To Cancer campaign, all of our fundraising efforts are currently dedicated to their work. If you’re interested in finding out what we’re up to and how you can get involved, please check out our Charity Page: http://www.zizzi.co.uk/cancerresearchuk
Someone in my party has very specific dietary requirements (e.g. vegetarians, coeliacs, people of particular practising faiths). Have you anything suitable for them?
An allergen menu is available in the menu section of our website. Our waiters will be more than happy to help advise on special dietary requirements. We've recently introduced gluten free pasta and dairy free sorbet. We also try to be be really flexible to make our dishes suit your requirements. If you have a specific dietary query please contact email@example.com
When you’ve had a great time at Zizzi you may want to thank the team by leaving a tip. At Zizzi we believe in distributing tips fairly and work in consultation with our teams to ensure we get this right. We’re proud of our policy that enables our individual waiters to be rewarded for their great service whilst also recognising the efforts of the rest of the team who have contributed to delivering your meal –it’s a team effort after all. Here’s how our tipping policy works:
• If you choose to leave a tip in cash, the whole amount will go directly to the waiter or waitress that has served your table.
• For tables of 8 or more, an optional 10% service charge is added to your bill. For these, and any tips paid by credit card, the only deduction we make is on behalf of HMRC to ensure these tips are properly taxed, the rest is shared fully amongst the restaurant team.
• Credit cards tips are distributed via a system known as a Tronc. How these tips are distributed is decided by our Tronc master, a Zizzi restaurant manager, through a consultation process with the wider restaurants teams including other managers, waiters and chefs. In short, a system run by our staff for our staff.
• Following a recent consultation across the business our Tronc Master has recommended and we accepted, a change to how Tronc tips were distributed to more fairly reflect the combined efforts of the entire team. From April 4th the Tronc is now split 50% to the waiter or waitress serving your table and 50% is shared amongst the other non-management members of the team working that day.
• We charge no administrative fees or make any form of deduction other than those required by the HMRC. We aim to be transparent in respect of what we do and our policy on tips is clearly communicated to our restaurant teams as well as on our website
Yes, a lot of the time we do. To see our current promotion, just visit http://www.zizzi-offers.co.uk/
I’d like to make a booking in one of your restaurants, but have not been able to do so through the website. Can you sort this out for me?
We can indeed. It’s always worth talking to the restaurant directly if you can – all phone numbers are available on our website. If you are unable to get hold of anyone or need some extra help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking details.
I'd like to talk to someone about a business or marketing opportunity. Who do I need to contact about this?
Please use the talk to us section of our website and provide as much information as you can on your enquiry or proposal.
There’s one dish that I’m particularly fond of and want to try out at home. Is there anything you can do to help me out with this?
Where possible, we love sharing our recipes so please let us know which dish you'd like to try your hand at and we'll give you some tips. The best place to do this is www.facebook.com/wearezizzi
We can definitely try and help! Please drop us a line or use our website query form to let us know what it is you're interested in and we'll see if we can point you in the right direction. Please give us as much information as possible and let us know which restaurant you're referring to as each one is tailor made and features different items.
5% goes to Pennies (registered charity 1122489) and 95% goes to Cancer Research UK
I’m planning to use one of your promotional vouchers. How will I know when I can use it and what I'm entitled to?
Each of our promotional offers comes with a set of terms and conditions of when and how it can be used, these are specific to individual restaurants by offer so please check them carefully. You can find the terms and conditions for promotions at http://www.zizzi.co.uk/offers
Details of all our current vacancies can be found by clicking through from the Vacancies page of our website, and you can submit your application online.
Then let us hear it. We’re always looking to improve and refine our menu, and Angelo, our Development Chef, is continually working on new dishes. He'd love to hear your ideas - you can either share with him on www.facebook.com/wearezizzi or e-mail email@example.com
We're always looking at new opportunities and we'd love to hear where you'd like to see a Zizzi. You can either post your suggestion on www.facebook.com/wearezizzi or send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org. We've got some new restaurants opening soon so keep an eye on our website, as that’s where we announce where we’re popping up next.
I’d like to take advantage of your current promotion, but I have not been able to select the restaurant of my choice on the website. What can you do to help?
When we run a promotion the restaurants taking part may vary, this will be indicated on the voucher page (http://www.zizzi.co.uk/offers) however if you have a specific query please contact email@example.com
Please drop us a quick note to firstname.lastname@example.org with your reference number and we'll make sure we get your gift to you safely as soon as possible.
Zizzi is not a Halal restaurant, as all our restaurants serve pork, beef and chicken and we do not have specific handling policies that ensure final dishes are Halal.
Currently the roasted chicken used in our pizza, pasta. spiedini pollo and salad dishes are Halal at source. The chicken breast used in our Pollo Prosciutto dish is from a different supplier whose chicken is not Halal at source. All other meat at Zizzi is not Halal
At Zizzi we are committed to ensuring our food is of great quality and we are committed to animal welfare. As such our chicken suppliers adhere to the standards set by the British Retail Consortium and our chicken also meets the ‘5 freedoms on the farm’ initiative as defined by the Farm Animal Welfare Council (FAWC).